Monday, June 17, 2013

Camping in the Yukon

There's something to be said about the beauty of the Yukon. 
It's unlike any other landscape in the world. 
Daily I find myself holding my breath, in complete awe of my surroundings. 
People often look at my strangely because I'll randomly say "Oh my god. We're in Alaska."
It just never gets old. 
I can't imagine not being here - not breathing in the sweet smell of the Cottonwoods or hearing the wind roaring through the trees. 
I'm filled with such love for this area of the world. 

The mountains have always had a hold on my heart. And the grip has grown even stronger in these past weeks.
Skagway has taken a hold of me and I'm not sure if it will ever let go. 
But for now, I am living every moment as best I can. 
Here are some photos from a camping trip this past weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment